- Tim Oates CBE, Director of Assessment Research and Development, Cambridge Assessment & Member of the Ofsted Curriculum Advisory Group
- Julie Taylor, Principal, Belvedere Academy *Ofsted Outstanding
- Geoff Rutherford, Former Headteacher, Wyche CE School *Ofsted Outstanding
- Steve Waters, Founder and CEO, Teach Well Alliance
- Simon Potten, Headteacher, Oakwood School
- Michael Freeston, Quality and Standards Director, Early Years Alliance
- Richard Daniel Curtis, CEO, Root of it & Programme Director, The National Leaders in Mental Health Programme
- Professor David Leat, Professor of Curriculum Innovation, Newcastle University
During 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in inspections being deferred. Inspections began remotely for schools in January and could return by the summer term.
Join Westminster Insight’s Ofsted Inspections Digital Conference to reflect on the impact of COVID-19
and consider the challenges for future inspections during the 2021-2022 school year.
You will hear from Ofsted Outstanding schools
such as Belvedere Academy
who will share best practice case studies on areas such as defining a knowledge rich curriculum and cultural capital.
effectively to help monitor pupil progress,
providing evidence of progress and exploring why schools cannot rely on outcomes.
Our event is designed for all school headteachers, deputy heads, members of the leadership team, chairs of governors and heads of curriculum.